1. Permission to enter or remain within the ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the discretion of the club. Any police officer or authorised steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject to a current banning order.
2. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to person/ property in or around the ground.
3. No Guarantees can be given by the club that a match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the reserves the right to reschedule the match without notice and without liability whatsoever.
4. In the event of a postponement or abandonment of the match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the clubs customer charter. The Club Will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel cost.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the ground must acknowledge the clubs right to search any person entering the ground and to refuse entry to or eject form the ground any person refusing to submit to such search.
6. The following articles must not be brought within the ground – Knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, drums, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any other articles that might be used as a weapon/ or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the ground.
7. Further, you may not bring into the ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect to official club merchandise and /or other football related clothing worn in good faith nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) and goods (including literature) of any nature without the express written approval of the management.
8. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest/ or ejection from the ground. The club may impose a ban of one or more matches.
8.1 Racial, homophobic abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground. The club many impose a ban for one or more matches.
8.2 The following acts are offences under the football (offences) act 1991, as amended:
8.2.1 The throwing of any object within the ground without lawful authority or excuse.
8.2.2 The chanting of an indecent or racial nature.
8.2.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted Without lawful authority or excuse. Convictions may result in a banning order been made.
9. Nobody may stand in any seated area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and my result in ejection from the ground.
10. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the ground shall be permitted to climb and structures within the ground.
11. Under the sports events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a banning order ben made:
11.1 Attempting to enter the ground or been inside the ground whilst drunk.
11.2 Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable containers wand which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the ground.
12. Any individual who has entered any part of the ground designed for use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground either for the purpose of his own safety or any other reason.
13. No person (other than a person who old an appropriate licence) may bring into the ground or use within the ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) and audio, visual or audio-visual materials or any information or data in relation to the match or ground. Copyright is any unauthorised recordings or transmissions is assigned (by way of present assignment of the future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the copyright, designed and patens act 1988) to the club.
14. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale be any person within the ground without prior permission of the club. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by a steward, officer of the club or any police officer.
15. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior permission of the club. And tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by a steward, officer of the club or any police officer.
16. At all times whilst present in the ground, all persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the club and or police officers. Failure to comply with any instructions may lead to immediate ejection for the ground.
17. All Children must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst within the ground, and are not the responsibility of the club.
18. Entry to the ground signifies your express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and or audio recording of the match, and or any element thereof in any/all media though the worlds.
19. The club reserves the absolute right to eject from the ground any person failing to comply with any of the ground regulations or whose presences within the ground, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
20. Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of the ground regulations.